Saturday, September 28, 2013

I wanted to feel like touching the comb. There is no fate iffy burden dare to find the sacred could


I wanted to feel like touching the comb. There is no fate iffy burden dare to find the sacred could cleanse us. We have to live with us. So many of us in the strings aberdeen foam are given. Mel ... Melicioso your docked sick, that gentle mother country, that country that is just where you came. The wanderings in D, domains without faith, the horizons walk. Heavy loads, water loads do not know who broke me. And who would? And who is this God whom no more, among many others, who no longer seek, some said that out of modesty, poets, and poets errant children. Who is? Where are you going? Why was not it? What happened? No honey, no delight, no advertising margarine. Or all too creamy for the condionados we consume.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Russian Tatiana Campos - Writer and Visual Artist I am Russian Tatiana Campos, São Paulo hybrid in every way (I live in the South, created by gauchos and virtually aberdeen foam "loser" - a cultural reference to the native Island SC - heart!) . Here's what I am: woman urban context (or "urban woman", if you prefer), and I have many stories to tell, whether through prose, poetry or drawings, pictures, photos, mine or others. I graduated from the Federal aberdeen foam University of Santa Catarina (UFSC), in Languages and Literatures Vernacular Portuguese (BA). I teach Writing, Literature and Grammar Network Private aberdeen foam Florianópolis and Gde Fpolis. Practice various professions, some unpaid, by choice, and I want to go back to school at the right time or gives, if it goes. I'm actually studying something always ... (But I want officially) Sometimes I practice "free drawing" in various roles, such as "Canson"), and I write, rewrite aberdeen foam and create aberdeen foam it from my hands and mind can arise. Following Nietzsche's thought, let life lead me in the following line "What does not kill me makes me stronger." View my complete profile
2013 (122) September (2) July (3) June (7) May (4) April (10) March (14) February (35) January (47) 2012 (175) December (42) November (27) October (37) September (42) August (18) June (2) April (1) January (6) 2011 (99) December (19) November (31) October (14) September (10) August (11) July (3) June (3) April (1) March (3) February (4) 2010 (113) January (1) November (2) October (4) September (22) August (13) July (16) June (7) May (10) April (6) March (12) February (9) January (11) 2009 (171) December (3) November (7) October (4) September (6) August (16) July (9) "Tó!" photos ... there are people who have craze ... Roofs Honeycomb (Honey) ... smothers, a thirst, a weight ... July 23, 2009, rain and cold in San Francisco ... I love this poem ... Kiss me a call! Sleep ... June (4) May (4) April (20) March (20) February (33) January (45) 2008 (115) December (18) November (7) October (25) September (12) August (37) July (16)
5 weeks ago
Fame and Beauty Glam


No comments:

Post a Comment