Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Autumn morning couch cushion foam


Already I have long been interested in this technique, and because the local HUF 100 Aunt shopkeeper incredibly cheaply than these eggs (the more small which was not as much as is supposed, so the goose egg-sized paper given instead, same price) and an additional It was home to each other, so I tried. A sample of the eggs are drawn, then sniccerrel bevagdossuk approx. half inches deep along the lines. I have all their eggs into four parts, couch cushion foam with the exception of the orange into it 6. Small pieces of material (can be recycled, too!) Tamp the slots so much that tighten couch cushion foam around the eggs. The meeting materials covered with lace or ribbon, couch cushion foam which pins, sequins and pearls on demand and recorded.
Beautiful !!!! Already a long-buried couch cushion foam eggs in the box, I plan to, but I will see what takes time and strength. The blue and brown ... true, but I like it! Once upon a time Christmas balls made of such techniques. 14 April 2014 21:03
Ditti !!! I hope you do not mind, when it arrived the same day I wrote to you, of course I would have written, thank you for the wonderful gift! Pretty crowded my program for the last time, no time to write a blog as I used to. I hope you soon! Very nice hast made clever you are! I wish you a Happy Easter dear Ditti! 16 April 2014 21:00
My free time I prefer to kreatívoskodom. I'm not a pro, but the works are made with love, and produce new works and new incentives. I hope I will inspire you too. I want to keep practicing and good works! E-mail: dittisdolgok@freemail.hu
2014 (36) September (1) August (2) July (5) June (3) May (1) April (2) Styrofoam Easter Eggs Knit Chicks March (7) February (9) January (6) 2013 (74) December (13) November (6) October (4) September (6) August (2) July (3) June (1) May (6) April (6) March (12) February (6) January (9) 2012 (58) December (16) November (4) October (3) September (5) August (3) July (3) June (4) May (5) April (3) March (4) February (4) January (4)
advent (3) advent calendar (1) door gift (2) angel (4) mother works (4) table decor (2) bean bag (1) crimping (4) Brick Stitch (1) pencil (2) kitten (7) family ties (6) chicks (1) clip (1) lace (9) Packaging (1) Box (3) wire (3) Award (4) ornaments (1) renewal (5) of pine (1) painting (2) Pen (2 ) dangles (1) timing (2) hanging ornament (2) Earrings (16) herb (1) garage fairs (1) gastronomy (2) button (6) candles (3) clay (4) clay jewelry couch cushion foam (2) beading couch cushion foam (47) ring (3) crochet (3) Styrofoam (1) home blessing (2) Embroidery (14) snow globe (1) Easter (11) Easter eggs (4) refrigerator magnets (3) Information (1) Gaming (3) Bracelets (16) Christmas (17) pot (4) Gravel (1) cookies (1), cross (2), cross stitch (1) assets (1) wreath (6) basket (1) cosmetics (2) Keychain (4) cap (1) upholstery ( 1) Vision (4) Photo Frame (6) bookmarks (1) knitting (4) Lavender (12) lavender bags (10) medals (28) vests (1) candles (2) Beauty Case (2) Necklace (22), rabbit couch cushion foam (4) paper (1) papírszebkendő holder (2) paper bag (1) cork (1) Patchwork (1), peyote (24) pinterest (1) coaster (1) cheerleading (1) pillows (4) raw (1) with wire jewelry (1) Napkin couch cushion foam (1) napkin technique (10) bag (1) chair (1) Fine wrist addicts (9) Text I (9) salt flour clay (2) baked clay (2) spring (2) yields (2) cones, (2) egg- (1) tulip (1) wallet (1) storage (1) pin cushion (2) sewing (49) Light Bulb (1) Vintage (1) Flower (3) vase (1) sock creature (14) burlap (2) little animal (6 ) jewelry holder (1) year of assessment (2) Recycling (42) glass painting (1) Fall (2)
The creative side of people
Bero pearls
Happy Mother's Day:-)
Autumn morning couch cushion foam
Beethoven lapbook
Colombian collar
Chocolate couch cushion foam cake with coconut cream
Today's riddle


No comments:

Post a Comment