Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I spent the next 15 years firsthand how what I and my father and his brothers we sacrifice lives, f


praag.co.za is current, active, african! Daily picture of South African news and International events in Afrikaans English News African News Southern Africa International News Business Opinion Letters plastic folie Editorials Columnists Andre Alkema Anton Barnard Buks van Rensburg Christo Landman Dan Roodt Danie Goosen Dirk Uys Gerhard Lourens Gideon Meiring Gustav Venter Hein Zaayman Hannes Engelbrecht plastic folie Heinrich Matthee Appel Jaap Steyn Jared Taylor Jeanette Koekemoer works everywhere JH du Toit, Johan Combrink Johann Theron Johann Wingard Joseph Secreve Charles Combrink Karin Roodt Koos Malan LI Bertijn Leon Lemmer Louise Mabille Magnus Heystek Manfred Delport honourd Davel Joubert Meshack Mabogoane Piet Kotze Pieter Oosthuizen Skoppens Farmer sonnets Ahlers Socrates the Act Susan Combrink Thys Human Vlad du Plessis Sports General Athletics Golf Rugby Cricket Soccer Swimming Tennis Video serial General Stories BOTTOM Gustav Venter Poems History Living Food & Fashion Beauty Shopping | Home & Travel Business Travel Getaway Cars Car News Motorsport road tests Technology Personal Business Space Science Technology Entertainment Movies TV Books Music Arts Art Architecture plastic folie Design News Photography homeland homeland homeland Council Reports Media Podcast The mountains mourn Sign up! Sign up! Who are we? Contact Forum Newsletter
In 1967, I was among the police plastic folie star was born. My father was a proud policeman who gave his life for his work earlier. He brought his family down there to suffer through for more than a year altogether on our country, Namibia and Rhodesia's borders to serve. He farmed in locations to combat riots.
In 1986 I self-star sworn in and the "tail end" of the terrorist war and Angola saw the riots experienced ... with terrorists who are no longer on the borders was, but in the alleys and mazes of our country. In my freshman observation that time, most of the so-called. threat thing of the past except for the economic sanctions and sports boycotts. I realize how our Springboks who had been for many years as rebels had to play ... the mighty All Blacks, England, plastic folie Australia, etc.. tackle.
I spent the next 15 years firsthand how what I and my father and his brothers we sacrifice lives, friends and family had died, fighting for justice ... now the cause of the so-called. intellectual deficit that the so-called. "New generation" should work, are promoted, get jobs and therefore the cream of participation plastic folie and salary notches hold ... while I was in 18 years a step progressed to the ranks of the SAP. While incompetent, unqualified plastic folie juniors from behind to three ranks per year for nothing and me and thousands of other whites over the hierarchy. !!! THE WORST IS: WE DID IT RIGHT AS WELL AND ACCEPT !!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE THAT THERE IS A MOVEMENT TO RISE not only the oppressors, but the sell-outs WILL HAVE RUN. We'll manage without your !!!
20 August 2013 By Karin Roodt Letters, Opinion promotions FW de Klerk Namibia riots Pik Botha race racism Rhodesia Roelf Meyer SAP Springboks South Africa South African police terrorism 321 Comments Tweet this Post
Mr van Zyl, I agree with everything you said here, and I believe many of the yes voters today regretted - but my voice was clear "NO"! Today, many of them overseas, and those of us who, for various reasons, including financially the move could make or do not, put the baked pears. Monday plastic folie also said, we will only be bare gestoop of All Whites realize we only each other and eventually plastic folie join hands and stand together. These traitors sitting safely in their homes, while our people plastic folie were massacred and raped. May their consciences they ride for the rest of their lives (do not believe they have no conscience) - none of them have the backbone to apologize for what they did to us before.
Trip I agree with everything you say - only differed I - traitors do not have the human quality of remorse or conscience and they must not dare me to apologize as I know they are our nation's demise for decades planned do not - because they insulted me, which certainly plastic folie is not the brightest stone in the packet is not,'s intelligence also and I definitely thank them for such an apology with a swipe of the hand behind traitors by their mouths.
The yes-voters to blame does not help much. Of the no-voters and their political parties (KP, it is especially to you who I see) there are equally few left. Treurnicht, Viljoen and company at the time the support of hundreds of thousands of Africans, were the nation state has remained lip.
That many sit back and feel good laughing in their sleeves for us poor sell-outs. Fortunately, my parents and I never voted NP, otherwise plastic folie I would have felt

No comments:

Post a Comment