Sunday, September 7, 2014

Price / value: The burger is not expensive because they say only 800, but also smoothly fit on tw


Bányázásom new foams Monday amid a rather serious ailment, I noticed, I'm hungry again! As we all know this state is completely untenable ügyködni started so quickly to fix the problem! Hungarian scene and Order, flashed through my mind!
Studied in restaurants, and in the meantime I saw a restaurant new foams called "The pizza" little gangster has entered me, I imagine you'll get 10 years in prison cooks wore a bald muscled animals ... good .na not imagine more!
One such restaurant is named only one thing I ordered it not fit, which is nothing more than a hamburger! Several optional burger new foams but the BBQ burger for me today I will be the winner. BBQ obsession maybe something from exposure to radiation which emerged mystery to this day I can not answer.
Exterior: The unit arrives which open with surprise I bet that even aluminum foil is the burger around (I really hope not matrjoska baby's things and end up getting new foams a peanut!) No more after the film I saw the burger in a Styrofoam box.. The sesame seed bun with a design, but not the puffy belongs to the family rather than hambizsömlének serial number. At first glance there is no trouble, perhaps so much that it became a bit much for the green nettle and hanging outwards in all directions around it.
TASTING NOTES: After the first few bites I had a small surprise Iben, one half of the bun was so dry that was broken, but the remaining half is nothing wrong with not volt..érdekes! After a few bites, the meat is not quite noticeably fine of HUF 50 frozen feline, all the vegetables are fresh. The BBQ line so as not insisting new foams I hardly felt the BBQ sauce taste perhaps only one or two spots, new foams so little BBQ Burger new foams insolence to call. Advantage, however, is not suffering from that disease new foams strandburger brain is soaked in mustard and ketchup.
Quantity: I've felt in the lineup of the group that is not currently connected to a yeti in the box because it was quite könnyűcske. Not change after ingestion, in my opinion, new foams it is not enough for a lunch smoothly sliding down two of them, the drag should new foams be fattened on tight!
Delivery time: Here is the hard embossed restaurant because it was only 26 minutes before new foams whom the food to me, that space of time lately, especially here in the region XI. Kerbel! This flawless PERFORMANCE, new foams I know burgers are not high time to throw but it is very nice!
Price / value: The burger is not expensive because they say only 800, but also smoothly fit on two pieces of it that you can have in 1600 that you have many! This price is significantly better deals can be found, especially considering the amount! There is no problem in flavor, the bun dry detail a little weird, but I think every day is not the case. BBQ with this abundant and you should treat the situation improved slightly, but only as a közepecske me.
HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> < code> <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
$ 1 $ 2 $ 3 $ 4 32 beans with bacon BBQ burger with potato cheddar chicken new foams chicken breast with spicy Don Pepe mushroom gyros onion hamburger french fries husimado jalapeno lettuce sausage potato corn beef mcdonalds menu mozzarella mustard pepper tomato pizza rice cheese salad ham salami tal sour cream dough eggs flour tortillas cucumber new foams
Recent new foams Posts Don Pepe - Apollo Pizza (32 cm) Avanti - Grilled chicken breast with rice and peas, four cheese sauce Tandoori Indian Restaurant - Chicken Tikka & Love Burger new foams - Sirloin Burger Restaurant Ciao - to 50-inch pizza


No comments:

Post a Comment