Sunday, September 14, 2014

So if your blog is a stylish new restaurant close by taking the path of this civilization. You have


Hopp, who certainly cardboard rolls can read this post beyond the end of the world, or a little slip of the program. 21 and I have yet to see the sun, now that you have it now? Despite the fact that the people stand for a long time without cardboard rolls food, but now I ordered lunch to be unnecessarily ...
So if your blog is a stylish new restaurant close by taking the path of this civilization. You have selected the Atlas Restaurant, and one of them is Gyrostál Netpincér which bears the logo of your favorite, so I hope that is the last time I eat a good one.
Exterior: ordinary Styrofoam brick-shaped box comes with a dividing wall which has not so little cardboard rolls things mixelődnek included in the delivery. On the left you can see the vegetable side dishes section which gives me a little bit as if someone or something had been tasted, but probably only by chance that in such a shaking up. In the middle you can see the golden brown fries, which átcsapódik couple morsel of meat that is actually completely right away. Basically, not bad, just a little bit of modifications which are now in the box they came much better could conjure. Not the prettiest, it may be the last image in my mind of ebédjeimről?
TASTING NOTES: lightning lashing nicely in a row, the vegetables in the sauce is not too spicy, but rather as if I were a lick about it. The fries do not know what the result, but not quite understood exactly the kind of crisp, but you can only hit the humidity within the box and the cause of this, so I do not condemn it. The meat, however, have all the correct gyros seasoning so blessed last, is this okay. The overall picture does not cause ízorgiát, but he brings a strong-medium.
Quantity: When I took over the futártól had felt it was not going to happen to me from the end of the world to explode Bendel from overcharging, cardboard rolls quite light weight is a greater load of gyrosszendvics unfortunately sometimes reaches the weight. Proportions of only one place I think is a problem is the amount of onions and tomatoes. Damn lot of onions in it, people will not stay around (so it will be the end?), Tomato exactly you met only a small slice, this could be improved. The whole adds up to a maximum of three hours, the already limited my time.
Delivery time: The confirmation that Netpincér retorted, 50-70 minutes to talk about, I hope my time will be so much more ... The reality perfectly fits into the interval because it took 68 minutes before the courier arrived. The courier who gives the impression of quite large billets until they received a tip 100 Forint, then bored a good appetite left his mouth, just in case basis. This time I think he surpasses the acceptable category, wait for more than an hour in a very simple, approx. Kajáért prepared 10 minutes.
Price / value: It is certain that I would not give a great impetus to the award of restaurant space, or if it's the great king kayak then the others can be very serious problems. The food is so out of our pockets in 1090 Forints fishes, which counts among the very inexpensive gyros platters, but quite insufficient quantities, now be so smart before the end of the world. I should be so positive in the end, but I'm not sure my eyes but I expected more from. If there behind the big "bigbadabumm" I'll give you another chance even to the restaurant I promise.
$ 1 $ 2 $ 3 $ 4 32 beans with bacon BBQ burger with potato cheddar chicken chicken breast with spicy Don Pepe mushroom gyros onion hamburger cardboard rolls french fries husimado jalapeno lettuce sausage potato corn beef mcdonalds cardboard rolls menu mozzarella mustard pepper tomato cardboard rolls pizza rice cheese salad ham salami tal sour cream dough eggs flour tortillas cucumber
Recent Posts Zugló Court Restaurant and Pizzeria - Thousands cardboard rolls pizza (32 inches) Graffiti Pizza - Gyros platter with fries, cheese Al Capone's Pizzeria - Spinaci cardboard rolls Penne Restaurant cardboard rolls Ciao - BBQ Burger Corner "BCB" Don Pepe - Apollo Pizza (32 cm)


No comments:

Post a Comment