Monday, April 6, 2015

My aunt Rowena gave me a fantastic recipe for some cookies that I would give to you. Here are the i


My aunt Rowena gave me a fantastic recipe for some cookies that I would give to you. Here are the ingredients: 500 g of flour, 200 g butter, 125 g sugar, 1 egg, 2 egg yolks, 1 envelope yeast Paneangeli. To cover: chocolate chips to taste. Preparation: Place the egg yolks and the egg in a bowl with the sugar and beat them until they become white, melt the butter in a double boiler and add to eggs and sugar then add the flour and baking powder. Wrap the dough in plastic couch roll wrap and let stand in refrigerator for 10 minutes. Roll out the dough and cut out the biscuits with the molds. Place them in a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and spread over the chocolate chips. Bake at 180 for 8 minutes only then for 2 minutes under the above. WARNING !: The biscuits couch roll will be over cooked but rather white. I thank my aunt for this fantastic recipe.
Welcome to my Blog! I am happy to welcome you to my world of sweets, I'm happy to let you taste all the most delicious cake I make collecting them into this vortex of love and sweetness! Well I hope that you will prepare my sweet, and that there is more to say ... I hope to make you happy and content How In Fables!
Lorenzo Jovanotti and Michael Franti - The sound of sunshine Noel Gallagher's - High Flying Birds - The Death of You and Me The aura - Turn the summer Michael couch roll Buble - Love The Time Apples - Reality Emma Brown - I am for you l ' Love Adele - Set Fire to the Rain Frank Sinatra - My Way Adele - Rolling in the Deep Justin briber - Baby
other recipes (1) Quince (1) cracks doci and savory (1) My Thermomix (1) Jam of quince (1) Nutella (1) Sponge (1) milk rolls (1) Recipes of the Parties (1 ) techniques for cakes valentine couch roll (1) Tiramisu (1) coconut cake (1) Fruit cake (1) cake nuts and chocolate (1) Cake Mille Knots (1) Waffle (1) Plain yogurt (1) yogurt toasted (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment