Thursday, April 16, 2015

What promises?


What promises? "To deodorant NIVEA Pure and Natural Action Jasmin e Scent (scented jasmine) provides 48-hour protection while respecting the nature of your skin and let it breathe naturally. Does not clog pores. Leaves no white spots on black clothes. Dermatologist approved."
My opinion: It is the deodorant styrofoam cooler that is best suit me compared to what I've tried so far and I've gotten several times. styrofoam cooler This compares to spray not like and for ecological reasons and as a perfume is not the same in my opinion. The roll on has the disadvantage that it is slow to dry out a bit and I have to wait 4-5 minutes to get dressed. styrofoam cooler However, this scented jasmine (although I generally reminiscent scent and not particularly jasmine) I love, have matched my skin and the difficult moments of the summer took me stead. I do not use antiperspirants, blocking ie sweat. Prefer deodorant styrofoam cooler and as much as possible with more natural styrofoam cooler ingredients without aluminum, parabens, alcohol, etc. such as this. The 48-hour protection styrofoam cooler that promises are excessive in my opinion. Especially in summer the only saving grace is the frequent showers. Finally, not at all irritating my skin, even after waxing and I think because it has no alcohol.
Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Parfum, Butyloctanoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octenidine HCl, Persea Gratissima Oil, Trisodium styrofoam cooler EDTA, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene
Despina Despoinaki Thursday, September 25, 2014 5:59:00 pm
Deodorants of Nivea think is the best, do not leave marks on clothes do not irritate the skin and have nice smell! I use to protect stress for a nice scent! Kisses :) Reply Delete
2015 (24) April (2) March (7) February (7) January (8) 2014 (67) December (10) November (4) October (5) September styrofoam cooler (6) La Roche-Posay - Effaclar gel cleanser Nivea - Deodorant / Deodorant styrofoam cooler Pure & Natural Action # ... MAC - Lip Liner #Dervish Bourjois styrofoam cooler - Smoky Eyes / Eyeshadow Trio # 03 Mordore ... 5 + 1 MAC lipstick for fall / winter! Selected favorites August styrofoam cooler 2014 August styrofoam cooler (6) July (4) June (5) May (6) April (4) March (7) February (5) January (5) 2013 (11) December (5) November (6)
Search Results


No comments:

Post a Comment