Sunday, March 16, 2014

It is really beautiful! Reply Delete


The proposal Isabelle Kessedjian 's for this week is to pick a reticle (ancestor handbag) by modernizing. To do this, I implemented the star point recently discovered as part of a long-term project (which honeycomb board I'll talk about later). My initial idea was to create a kind of scholarship constricted by a ribbon but the texture of my work proving thick, I opted for another form:
As the crosshairs often wore tassels, I added (but to date for modernity!) Do not miss to admire the works of my sisters crocheters at the museum.
I wish you a good week.
It is really beautiful! Reply Delete
very pretty and I love the point that you used ..... nath Reply Delete
Very pretty this cover, it makes me want to try this thread! Reply Delete
Who are you?
accessories (43) activities for children (5) amigurumi (6) amigurumis (5) jewelry (3) blanket (3) DIY mother and daughter (5) embroidery (2) frames (6) sewing (2) crochet (98) DIY (17) decoration (59) Challenges (8) yarn (1) flowers (16) grannies (6) wreath (5) cakes (2) halloween (5) fantasy (2) Isabelle Kessedjian (6) garden (11) day flowers (4) land art (1) Liebster Awards (2) modeling (1) Christmas (7) paper (1) paper mache (2) weld beads (3) not counted (1) crochet doll (4) Easter ( 2) quilling (4) Recycling (14) serial crocheters (46) knitting (6) knitting (1) tutorial (7) vases (2) yarn bombing (1)
Knitted Art
Simple model. Powered by Blogger. honeycomb board


No comments:

Post a Comment