Wednesday, March 12, 2014

J looove!! Beautiful!


This week's challenge is hosted by Isabelle Kessedjian. She asks us to pick a reticle: (noun Latin reticulum, netting). Small bag that women wear hand to put objects menus, and sometimes corruptly called ridiculous.
That's good, I need a new cover for my phone and I wanted cork roll to be anything other than my laptop. I took the challenge to try the star point, fairly simple to make and very pretty!
Being completely fluff for the challenge this week, I have not had time to install a clasp, it will be a velcro or a magnetic cork roll clasp according to what I find and I do not have time to wait for that 'there is the sun to shoot the cover, the picture quality is pretty bad.
Very very starry zoli this reticle!!
Beautiful and very stylish ... everything is perfect, the point finishes ... I love ...!
It really is super pretty! I love the combination of fabric!
Very nice!
wouaouh very beautiful effect this reticle!! Beautiful beautiful work!!!
J looove!! Beautiful!
Cancel
Here are the things I do with my hands and tutorials to take your 10 fingers. The links of the shop and to follow me in different social networks are above and below, do not hesitate to visit!
Look what you want Rech Blogroll A pair and a spare Aïs has ideas All About Friends With 10 p'tits fingers Bö Graphik Clairette Tricotte Do It Yvette Isabelle Kessedjian Lalylala Mamie sulking Oh the phone Tambouille A Hen Petits Pas Green Cherry
Recent Posts It's crazy Totoro! Selection weekend (pinterest) # 9: A little DIY embroidery: embroidered Bookmarks Party time! (Give away inside) matriochkas Folles (plastic test Créavea crazy)
The email verification failed, please try again
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment