Monday, March 17, 2014

That makes it a pretty prom dress! This is adorable! Reply Delete


"Reticle:. (Noun Latin reticulum, netting) Small bag that women wear hand to put menu items, and sometimes corruptly called ridiculous." IXIT of Isabelle. "Tagada tagada, is my reticle Tagada tagada ..." What do you mean I do advertising? high density foam mattress I'm just happy mood, that's all, you have not forgotten the song "Daltons" Joe Dassin anyway! For the Museum
It is mini mini, to put only small items: - 8 Tagadas for energy decreases or - 1 mini pack of tissues, because it's in season, or - 1 mice. How does a mouse? Souricette is incorrigible. I can not go out without my camera snaps in sight!
Okay, I understood: "T. .... Adieu, adieu handkerchiefs, j 'go runny nose The reticle does not kill." I offer you a ride to the Museum high density foam mattress to see if survivors still there ... ^ _ ^
too cute! Reply Delete
That makes it a pretty prom dress! This is adorable! Reply Delete
Load more ...
It's Wednesday! (5) (6) Contest (5) Couture (4) Behind my window (3) DIY (7) Fimo (7) Gentile factor (2) Humor (2) chewable Illustration (1) Illustrations high density foam mattress (6) My hook (54) Color (1) Pebbles (1) Small paper (1) Small portraits (3) Photos (14) SC (42) Skits (2) Tags (2) Video-Clips animation (1)
Ma'Co'Za?


No comments:

Post a Comment