Thursday, March 13, 2014

The forum on air weapons and .22 You


The forum on air weapons and .22 You're on the forum francophone rfrence on recreational shooting expanded polypropylene air weapons and .22 Home Portal Register Search Topics Rcents Card Connection members Sermasports Broma ARprotech BAR (Blackpool Air Rifles) Crosman Meyson ATAP Partner ShootGame
Forum Weapons and .22 air rifles :: Rifles :: compressed air (piston / spring) Share |. Reticle which tourn - Bezel 4-12x42 Nikko Airking - SAV Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Author Message fab-26 Intermediate expanded polypropylene Number of posts: 90 Age: 40 Location: valencia Date Registered: 05/04/2010 Subject: expanded polypropylene reticle which tourn - Bezel 4-12x42 Nikko Airking - SAV Sun, 16 Fv - 4:35 p.m.
Hi all, unpleasant surprise yesterday on my telescope Nikko Stirling 4-12x42 Airking, after 4-5 shots I see the reticle has tourn left. Nothing has broken the air but it's expanded polypropylene align ... I applied for a SAV Schneider in foul (bought in October 2013), it jespre but I will ensure not very confident for the future .... The telescope expanded polypropylene is mounted on a hw97 and I have not shot a lot with (less than 500 pellets), I thought Nikko was in- Shutter above but I lis and there was quite a problem on their products and my glass shutter, it has never boug for 5 years ... What are your backflow experiments on this model Nikko 4-12x42 Airking? Thank you
toulouzinzin New Member Number of posts: 36 Age: 45 Location: Toulouse expanded polypropylene Registration expanded polypropylene Date: 02/06/2014 Subject: Re: reticle which tourn - Bezel 4-12x42 Nikko Airking - SAV Sun, 16 Fv - 5:03 p.m.
Identical experience to yours, expanded polypropylene with the same rifle and a Walther ... In a post, it was indicated to me that my glass was good for breakage because the price for REPAIRING worth much the bezel ... it even sniffff
ROSWELLP Pillar Number of posts: 1175 Age: 39 Location: Finistre Date: 15/06/2013 expanded polypropylene Subject: Re: reticle which tourn - Bezel 4-12x42 Nikko Airking - SAV Sun, 16 Fv - 5:10 p.m.
In the meantime you dvisses your necklaces, you turn and hop go again. You have nothing to lose, but even when all these weird breaks, a chip should expanded polypropylene put their ear? (The manufacturer and distributors)
By the latest edition ROSWELLP Sun, 16 Fv - 5:46 p.m., says 1 times MAT Pillar Number of posts: 2364 Age: 53 Location: France Date: 06/04/2012 Subject: expanded polypropylene Re: reticle which tourn - Bezel 4-12x42 Nikko Airking - SAV Sun, 16 Fv - 5:39 p.m.
Your reticle is dcoll! Dcidment this window should no longer be recommended, because the problems are multiplying! I and my HW97 and not yet had the problem! Touch wood I also have three SUTTER who have seen all the colors, and more on magnums, yet they hold, I do not know why your glasses are dcrier time, because it look more pr s they are a lot more sensitive on the nikko, which are however always recommend! And that we do not tell me its because there is more buying nikko, the SUTTER have their clientles for the glasses and good work, I even I and buy three, has had tons of shit at this point, I would stop the First, I'm not Mazo! I am not saying that Nont never worry either because a person can not say AC bezel that does not casera!
fab-26 Intermediate Number of posts: 90 Age: 40 Location: valencia Date: 05/04/2010 Subject: Re: reticle which tourn - Bezel 4-12x42 Nikko Airking - SAV Sun, 16 F v - 6:58 p.m.
Quite agree with you MAT, you do not know the worst thing is that I have a 2em bezel of the same model in order to shneider for AC 2em! .... J ' I hesitated a lot in view of all these problems rcents on Nikko, but Shutters have bad press on the forums, so I've recommended a Nikko (telling me that the other had no bowl and as I personally had not had problem ....) and it's mine who licks two days after having controlled the other! expanded polypropylene rest of the bezel not chre (100) but should not dconner must take a lead more than 500! The next time I retry Shutter and personally I think they are better finished less "cheap" expanded polypropylene If you know how to be rpare this reticle? in case he Fraudais I do the job myself or even after the warranty. thank you
Denis45 Pillar Number of posts: 1143 Age: 29 Location:


No comments:

Post a Comment