Thursday, May 7, 2015

Skorda- Liagos: The first bathroom Dimitrakis


"I grew up in Vrilissia. Then Vrilisia was village. Imagine we henhouse. My father was a military man. I wanted desperately to become a painter. I had suffered obsession. Five times I gave exams at the School of Fine Arts, had to reject me to take a decision and to be involved with something else. Within the thesis a friend who was studying in film school, I took part in an amateur theatrical performance. I was 23 then and just liked it too much. I went enrolled in theater school. Since then I was not out of work almost never, "he explained the Proto Thema and continued:" I do not agree that theater knows the crisis bloom. Too have dropped ticket prices, the turnout is not large and generally many performances download rolls before honeycombs their time. "
This online tool no responsibility legally carry on branded or anonymous comments hosting. If you think thigeste some of them, please contact via the contact honeycombs form in order to be removed.
Skorda- Liagos: The first bathroom Dimitrakis
George Kapoutzidis is one of the most beloved figures of Greek ... Read more ...
Smaragda Karidi
1000
Black Widow


No comments:

Post a Comment