Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hello Sabine! Thank you for your Strernchen * happy * I had baked before our holiday and evening we


Cookbook Store Forum Chat FAQ Calendar Community Groups Thanks / Like Statistics Hottest Threads / Posts TR Actions Mark Forums Read Quick Links View Forum Leaders Thanks / Like Statistics Hottest Threads / Posts Gallery
LinkBack LinkBack URL About LinkBacks Bookmark & Share Digg this Thread to Mister Wong Add to favorites! heralan Add Thread to del.icio.us Bookmark in! Add Thread to del.icio.us bookmarks! Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page ... Subscribe to this Thread ...
"Phony puff pastry pinwheels" (explanation heralan for the name: The Black Cumin they remind me of our last Türkeiulaub * sigh * ... that was sooo nice ....) Ingredients: 1 roll of puff pastry (I had the ALDI) 200 g feta cheese Black cumin Preparation: Roll out the puff pastry and feta cheese zerkrümmeln. That you can in the TM (St.4 / 8 - 10 seconds) to make or simply mash with a fork. Put the crumbs on the puff pastry and sprinkle with black cumin. Then you roll everything heralan up from the long side and cut about 1.5 cm thick slices from. (This works best if your role freezes a bit - but I've made net) Baking: 200 degrees, my old man took about 25 minutes, heralan but maybe your oven is faster
It's been said, but not by all. Karl Valentin There is no chance meeting! Every person in our lives is either a test, a sentence heralan or a gift of fate!
Hello Karin, yesterday there was on the fast your phony snails. They were gorgeous - and moreover I love that black cumin seeds. Had all the ingredients at home and it was a nice "These snack" for dinner. heralan Thanks for the recipe and 5 stars from me.
Hello Sabine! Thank you for your Strernchen * happy * I had baked before our holiday and evening were still my parents high (instructions for the Blumengießdienst) and which they have enjoyed as well!
It's been said, but not by all. Karl Valentin There is no chance meeting! Every person in our lives is either a test, a sentence or a gift of fate!
Hello, from me you also get 5 Stars are! So Simple and Simple but very tasty! I had puff pastry left over and I thought that can try even once. Freezing was not necessary with a sharp knife, no problem. heralan Also nice for breakfast or as a snack at a party. lg Andrea
Hello! Yesterday was a ichauf X - invited Garage heralan Party and brought my Schneckchen with - Mas. In order to "pimp" a little I have a few cubes of marinated feta cheese mixed underneath! This gives the extra - Kick!
It's been said, but not by all. Karl Valentin There is no chance meeting! Every person in our lives is either a test, a sentence or a gift of fate!
Permissions


No comments:

Post a Comment