Saturday, January 18, 2014

hm so well to the time I had I do not think a lot of problems with my family .. my cousin i like al


Guest book team portal Partner luchtkussenfolie Disclaimer Home REAL X FILES FORUM - paranormal, conspiracy theories, aliens> THE OTHER reality prompted> Dreamcatcher luchtkussenfolie from family to suicide User Name Remember Me? Password Forgot password?
So I had a horrible dream about 3 months ago. because it is a little longer here, I do not remember all the details, but the most important should I know: I was in a big empty building and chatted with my cousin. but suddenly we got into an argument and she wanted to run away, but I wanted to explain something to her, I held her at arm firmly. then came my aunt and told me to let her poor daughter in peace, I seie yes so bse so later there was my family and I on a ship and I fhrte a strange conversation with my mother . I do not remember what we had talked, but I still remember that it was very uncomfortable and she had long looked luchtkussenfolie at me the whole conversation totally pejorative. later we were in our apartment, and our family came to visit. then took everyone (except me) a chair and placed it in my room. all sat down. then they said that I should erhngen me. I stood on my bed. Knitting was already hanging from the ceiling down. they had prepared everything. quiet they sow all their steels and waited I erhang me. with cold-looking, they stared at me all. I fhlte me terribly. when I realized that my mother was not there, I asked where she was. it answered luchtkussenfolie my aunt left, she seie just in the work. to know that my mother is not at all interested in how I lived my DAFR last minute, and DAFR rather went to work, frchterlich (tschudligung for was the word, but I schrecklich'habe already on the verge of used ...) then I started to dream in to schluchtzen luchtkussenfolie and finally crying. However, the other on the steels showed no reaction. they looked without batting an eyelash with how I totally began to howl me. led to nothing, just me. shortly after I woke up. I fhlte so bad I could not sleep the whole night after that, and when I thought back to the dream, then read me always terrible fhlen. even the whole time followed me to the thought, if I want to say what the dream or not. I hope someone can help, LG because someone Pati
Hey So a more beautiful dream that really is not. But he must also not necessarily what have to say, perhaps you had even before a small dispute with someone from your family and maybe it yourself inwardly aufgewhlt more than you thought?
Title adjusted. Note posting policy. Thank you! Maybe the dream means that you you left fhlst of your family in the lurch, they are too distant to you or you have large afraid to disappoint them or to be disappointed luchtkussenfolie by them and they lose thereby. Perhaps you are but abhngig of the opinions and emotions of your family in terms of their own decisions and your self-esteem and it upsets you when they are not for good, wofr you decided. __________________ luchtkussenfolie
"... To which you can also go to the bakery and say. Mchte I fr tomorrow bread from yesterday order, respectively then is cheaper but because I can not tomorrow, I'll take it today with . " luchtkussenfolie ! Xabbu TRUE EXACT | FACEBOOK
I schliee to my speakers. I also do not think you should break up too much about the content of this dream your head. In runs of many things which are to be processed as a befall. Often just symbolic and totally luchtkussenfolie exaggerated. Maybe there tatschlich things that have happened in your family and have not been worked out properly. Maybe even things to you you can not directly remember well but are still stored in your subconscious. Mglicherweise there are even things that affect you directly and not at your subconscious you easily interpreted by your fears in this role into it. __________________
curious
hm so well to the time I had I do not think a lot of problems with my family .. my cousin i like already, but I do not have much contact with her (they do not live in the same country). just as it is with my aunt. it is actually quite nice I think ... and the others are just neutral, so to speak, my father had in the dream actually no big role, other familienmiglieder whom I am closer either, just except my mother, but that I totally do not care wre her and she did not like me anyway, so it seemed to me in the dream so I now do not really think now and I already steite me me her, sure, but a contemporary and min

No comments:

Post a Comment