Saturday, January 25, 2014

In the movie I


Previous Story Michael J. Fox & Lea Thompson: Reunion on the EW cover!
Pati
In the movie I'm really excited. The storyline is great. I hope you can see it in Germany and Kristen gets the go, with the aces Lige anyway is more their thing. Hopefully I do not have all the time to think Bella or superior to me that I would rather watch the movie with another actress>. <
The trailer is almost more exciting than the first. Where was the first longer and has more explained. I'm also curious on it and if we get to see here, but I think so. Maybe someday on DVD. :-)
Robert Pattinson at the People's Choice Awards: Live Stream on the net! Celebrity Cabana | October 14, 2012
Kanye West happy but uncertain synergy packaging about fatherhood and family


No comments:

Post a Comment