Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lou Reed has said New York in July for the sixth time. I


A not yet forgotten his name, for the rest I do not remember, I thought this might be my place instead of any of those things that take you out of reality or another you pay or whatever. Nope. Madrid, the beautiful, is also known and one kindergarten, one subnormal dunghill said. Nor is it?, No? Well no, of course. We start the idiot-moron-I am, without a doubt. Sorry, I'll start writing this again.
Madrid is a great place, no doubt. I just came from a poetry reading in a pub set in the years of our friend, the tenor solo, Lenny Bruce. Yeah, except perhaps at the "tenor solo," so much better. I continue. Nor have linked, which is very rare, I still (well yes, flirt yes, sorry). Now I'm focusing, I find. Let's see if I can go on, on the right track, I would say a friend of mine, by the way, do not know if he's alive, bulletin board paper rolls he's never been / was one (not good), and surely, I mean, Alberto or whatever it is that you do not know the keyboard mute some Thursday night and even Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, all that.
Upon entering I have shown, with moderation you know, my respect. A brief greeting consciousness. I also said: Hi, I'm Alberto (which is my name) and I asked the bartender a tonic. bulletin board paper rolls It was my new friend Mariona, which met yesterday bulletin board paper rolls at the same place, what has he saved me be within my cock for the duration of the show. Finally I've been in a similar place, the idea of writing, not this, but what a while ago, very different from this and that, of course, to know if I write someday, surely not. In the distance, meanwhile, listened to Lou Reed one say, New York, and Lou Reed 2 say again: New York. I never, and I'm sorry (not that much, you do not think it will), I have known what it is and perhaps, unfortunately, it is not to know. Yes, of course, for the films themselves, and books and pictures and what they told me and my friends are not my friends. Not pride, as my friend says he has fucked seven or eight without removing it, but you know, even for what I have written bulletin board paper rolls other times or drawn, I have a pretty permeable imagination bulletin board paper rolls (in short is that thing that some confused called sensitivity), not necessarily talent, and of course, if I hear New York attending many, many things. I wish I had only heard during the concert, the word New York, but it has not happened and possibly because of it, I'm still awake, what's hot (for today) be sleeping.
He also reminded me a wonderful morning on campus. After school, (where I think the teacher liked me when I said what about Nabokov said Sancho Panza, even perhaps Kafka who said) had to wait for Robert, who has brought me notes (thanks!) with that now, I should bulletin board paper rolls be putting the batteries in Latin, in whose class I do not know what ship ride, and, wait, I been found by Odile and a new friend, chatting all three on the harakiri, girls and boys, James Bond and more. I've noticed I talk a lot and I have no excuse too. Thinking about it now, but that has absolutely no importance, of course. Right now I know the best trick to be quiet it's silent. Let's see if I can remember in a while or, again, again, now.
Lou Reed has said New York in July for the sixth time. I've been cheering all the time, absolutely everything bulletin board paper rolls but when they spoke. Forgiveness: New York. New York was what he said, not New York. I was watching Manhattan at that time in November or December 1999 Brunete in my house, along with my grandmother saying how stupid is this man (referring to Woody Allen) and I said I did not, grandma, a genius. And she told me I was ugly. I: What does that matter? She: I do not understand your films. I: This is better than the programs that you see the misfortunes of Spain. bulletin board paper rolls And her Son, you and I never we agree. Well yes I put on, I'm sure, not that day, in general, my grandmother and I agreed. I knew when she was gone. Sometimes I forget, but because I forget everything.
Lou Reed Lou Reed 1 and 5 discuss the quality of a film on stage, discussed and eventually one angry and called him asshole another, or, as they told me once But you have not listened to Iron Butterfly ? And then: Then you have not heard anything. Moreover, almost certainly do not remember that face-I'm sorry, never tried lentils prepared by my grandmother, which does not mean anything, I mean, please. And then there's bulletin board paper rolls that much less I think in life, this blog is not the best example to say that certain things are ugly site. In any case it is a place where, when I get to spread advertising the company of my mother and my father (

No comments:

Post a Comment