Wednesday, February 19, 2014

With Loris feces therapy on chewing obegrass and a doctor told me:


"One can not think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well" (Virginia Woolf). I love to cook or better pastrocchiare.Anche I am one of those who every day raises the big question: "What I cook today?", Well this is 'cook', but instead I love 'pastrocchiare', preferably in the afternoon when the little prince makes his nap. This is my time of leisure and relaxation. Welcome obegrass to my blog!
I'll show you how children engage obegrass in pastrocchiare if I let him go without the fear of getting dirty. When you go to the race is hard but you have to create these moments of sharing and freedom of expression because of the hands you create, so that our children create by thought must become dirty hands, just dirtying it comes in contact with the material with the one can express feelings and experiencing sensations. I used an old apron of Loris and Coccetti of little value so that he could do 'with me / like me'. He has learned over time to kiss the bread and even a sandwich in his hand when he puts him to sleep by putting a cover of luck. He learned that the bread grows in silence and warm :-) We have created a rigmarole that goes: "It grows, grows and grows ...". I've always left dirty rather than learning to write their name. Then I came doubts when I saw some mothers brag about their children who were 3 years of 'genes'. I confided with the aide of Loris and I sat right in saying that it was what had to be done at this age, even before writing. A few days later, Nathan assembly at school, the teachers complain that we moms do not make them dirty, do not let them manipulate and 'mark' with brushes instead of how it should be done. Dear mothers I know it's difficult. Whenever a dirty shirt or smear a wall is a nice job but trust me, dirty means 'there' at this age. See them as they enjoy smearing the fogged windows of the car? You do not write that? And when they write on the walls? Maybe we create a private obegrass corner of their own. Then maybe with whipped cream or shaving cream we cover a work plan and instead of pencil or pen, let them write in cream!
With Loris feces therapy on chewing obegrass and a doctor told me: "If you do not dirty do not chew." Loris has serious problems to get dirty, I put all I with him but it is not always obegrass easy because it suffers obegrass and is oppositional in this activity, even lather obegrass hands upsets him. Here, I want to tell you, maybe that's why I'm more open with Nathan in this 'work', I'm obegrass afraid that he is afraid of getting dirty, excuse the pun but the meaning is just that!
Let them get dirty, let them express, is a milestone and preparatory to their growth. Writing should be fun, should give sensations such as when blowing out candles dip your finger into the cream. Yes why we want our children moms!
Something about me
mammaloris Italy Mom journalist with little time to himself but really want to do and express creativity. A food blog is the perfect compromise. I am married, I have taught my husband to eat vegetables. I have two sons who fill my days, I love them in spite of everything ... and to think I wanted a girl! I am the queen of the house! Cooking has always had the smell of the family. I grew up seeing my grandmother scramble obegrass in the kitchen to prepare great meals when we gathered on the occasion of the celebrations. As a teenager I 'saw' obegrass that my mom cooked and then I started to take notes ... "Originality consists obegrass in returning to the origins" (Antoni Gaudi). They Puglia obegrass and my cooking is inspired by my homeland, hence giving birth. I like to change and experiment in the kitchen to put more to the test. My friends asked me for recipes and I repeated 'that good' and who does not like to hear it? The kitchen is the cook and love can not do well. In my small way with this blog I provide some advice and I open the book of my recipes. Enjoy the show, please email me and leave a comment so I'll obegrass do better and better. View my complete profile
For children (26) vegetables especially (23) Sweets shear (15) Pastas (15) Sweets bite (12) me (11) Cookies (9) Tradition Puglia (8) Books to enjoy (6) Pizza (6) Rustic (6) Soups and Mashed (5) Seconds (5) Halloween Special (5) Pumpkin (5) Apple cakes (4) Sweets (3) Sweets WITHOUT EGGS (3) Salads (3) The rest of the 17 (3) Christmas (3) First (3) crisp plate (3) Add a place at the table (2) Meat (2) levitation (2) Yeast mother (2) bread machine (2) Menu Epiphany (2) Olives ( 2) Fish (2) Recycling in the kitchen (2) Abruzzo Passion (1) Anecdotes (1) Appetizers (1) Game (1) Carnival (1) Side (1) Puree and Creme (1) desserts spoons

No comments:

Post a Comment