Monday, February 17, 2014

Provided you have a decent packing material pipe from the head at least, of having packing material


One of my fixed ideas in the field of pipe is that almost everything you understand the mouthpiece. packing material Must be communicated letting me my grandmother packing material who in other times had the same idea about shoes and men. He said that after all rimpannucciarsi packing material in a coat or a jacket was not acceptable so hard. But if you wanted to figure out who you were dealing packing material with, the thing to do was look at his shoes.
A shoe decent and reasonably clean you said that you were dealing with a person with dignity, even if the dress was not of tailoring. A beautiful shoe but dirty and malcurata you spoke of a wealthy scoundrel. A shoe cheesy but combined with a sophisticated dress, revealed that the person in front of you trying to look like something it was not.
A lot of pipe, however, continues to happen that way. You see them under the lights, in tobacco, polished packing material and garnished with price tags of all respect. packing material But look at the mouthpiece and printed "ciucciato" separates immediately, inevitably, the pretentious pipe without substance from that which justifies packing material its price with genuine quality research (I wrote about it in this post on Dunhill but there is also much more: musician and Gigliucci spring to mind).
Provided you have a decent packing material pipe from the head at least, of having packing material spent a reasonable fee and to have arrived at a good point of the first pre-terminal poor, there may be cases where it is reasonable to think of a new mouthpiece to measure, hand made with extraordinary ability and quality materials, by a craftsman who has the means and, I would say, the culture that are missed on the first assembler hasty trade. To be able to read the pipe, it can predict the effects.
Pipe so I've already talked about it here and here. This time, the care and Simone Mauro Gilli are touched in a calabash foam acceptable packing material level but her sisters as too many Turkish, hanging from a mouthpiece horrible and cheesy that has always prevented me from appreciating it. This time I went to Gilli person (inevitably falling into the network of some of his pipes that I could not resist) and I chose for my new cumberland foam that Simon had already shown me by email. And 'dark enough, but what they call "honey". Most of the green I had in mind, most of the blue that I intended to order two new square panel at the time, it seemed to me that the honey to enhance my foam and pull out the high-pitched that old yellow cap had always prevented.
The result is depicted at the top. And it's more than I dared hope for. The graceful and elegant curvature of the Cumberland packing material enhances the perfection with which the mouthpiece is restricted to the graft tooth (which in itself is another masterpiece). The variegated tones of browns cumberland resume that culottage began to develop. The bad anattrocolo has become, finally, the swan.
The pipe has remained a discreet foam, without huge demands. If it were a person, it would be a man dressed in sweater and corduroy pants. But change his shoes perforated leather with a pair of Church's hand-stitched, made it a completely different person. Not only in perception, but also (at least according to my grandmother) in substance. packing material
Email This BlogThis! packing material Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
Sooner packing material or later I'll redo the mouthpiece of some of my pipe to Gilli. But now I can not. I just realized that I had an urgent need to renew my shoes park ... :-) Reply Delete
The same theory of the shoes, I made her my mother since I was a boy. Theory that I apply again when vsdo around, packing material applied also to the (my) of the tie that the model predicts, the material, the combination with the dress, but also the node and the length :-) Delete packing material Reply
I run the risk of going a bit off topic, but I am sure that Tonibaruch here forgive me ... The pipes were returned by Gilli me today, I can not find the words to describe the bill of these mouthpieces, top quality, materials and workmanship, stuff other times ... tillo Delete Reply
Accessories (2) Business (4) Pascha (1) Amber (2) Amorelli (1) Andrea Gigliucci (2) Apple (2) Ashton (2) B. Barling & Son (BB & S) (1) Barling Pre Transition (1) Bent Chimney (1) Bent Dublin (3) billiards (10) Billiard Slender (1) Blending (6) Broken Flake (1) Brucianaso (1) Bruyere (6 ) Bulk Tobacco (2) Bulldog (2) Bulldog. Rhodesian (1) Burley (1) Calabash (2) Canadian (2) Loading (1) Castle (2) Studs (2) Charatan's (4) Chimney (4) Clay Pipe (1) Comoy's (2) Storage (6) Corn Cob (3) horn (4) Country (1) Culottage (1) Cumberland (3) pipe cleaners packing material (1) Dan (1) Daniele Fusi (1) Dublin (4) Dunhill (19) Dunhill Patent packing material (4) Dunhill tobacco (1 ) Ebay (2) Mixture Inglese (11) Florence (1) Flake (5) flp (2) Frank Pfeiffenst

No comments:

Post a Comment