Saturday, July 5, 2014

2014 (30) June (4) May (4) April (4) January (6) February (6) January (6) 2013 (81)


I finally made socks for the mother, after all, he bought a Pink ribbon sock yarn in your favorite suit. It is hoped socks that fit winter roll of hay shoe. I started kirjoneulesukkaa and tore, and the lace pattern is not even that seemed as nothing. In the end, became quite common basic socks. The color is a beautiful Christmas red.
design your own basic sock yarn sock yarn pink ribbon roll of hay pins 2,5 We have a Christmas party next week like it, we have six women who always found a few times a year. I knitted red socks and two pairs of white still should be done. Then I can give them, the socks. I'm the only one who knits, this gang.
I am now on vacation for two weeks and then there is still a free'm going to work until 7.12, is nearly four weeks of vacation. A wonderfully long holiday, last week went mostly lazy. It is so nice to sleep late in the morning and stay up late. Tomorrow I go to Helsinki I go to her daughter's house to visit. Purchase might do. I hope the trains passing, more or less on time. The storm damage has already been cleared of bishops.
Replies
Niina on 22 November 2013, 12.21
The yarns were gone by female human being in North - Savo. In addition to the knitting books and home are close to my heart. Here told about these pictures. Tervetuoloa to visit my blog, I hope you drop again. ' Use the command would be nice. lankarulla59@gmail.com
2014 (30) June (4) May (4) April (4) January (6) February (6) January (6) 2013 (81) December (7) November (6) Even more powdered sugar lace is left of your holiday Christmas red fair isle practice Wolves move Between mittens October (7) September (9) August (8) July (4) June (4) May (7) April (8) March (7) February (7) January (7) 2012 (124) December (10) November (10) October (13) September (10) August (10) July (12) June (15) May (14) April (9) March (9) February (5) January (7) 2011 (1) December (1)
11 hours ago
Drum Riikka
Weeks of summer vacation blog and a giveaway reminder.
1 week ago
Simpura supinate


No comments:

Post a Comment