Friday, July 4, 2014

I am not a playground enjoys sitting in front of the mother. I


"Istanbul is a hodge-podge of ten million lives.'s A ten million messy story of an open book. Istanbul is waking up from his sleep restless, ready for peak-hour chaos. From here on, there are too many prayers that have to answer too many blasphemies that note, and too many sinners alike as the innocent by keeping an eye on. Istanbul is already morning. " Elif Shafak: Cursed Istanbul. Welcome to the journey. This blog runs in Turkey and its neighboring countries, the drive to Finland and back as well as looking to the back gateways and new running paths in Istanbul. Not to forget the everyday life and celebration.
Boys on roller skates was a great purchase. Did not have last week shoo holidaymakers yard as usual, when spontaneously stuck it under the rollers, and went to roll up more than once a day. Third place was taken by the feel of the roll even with a skateboard. Then came the enthusiasm for ice skating and roller skating now, then this is just a pop. Does not interfere with the pace, but we hope to avoid dangerous situations. Runner-up was put back on the ice practicing, when it was discovered how quickly the number three is progressing. Two weeks ago, he was tested schaumstoffhaus by the school with a friend skates and now he goes on roller skates at a very safe sighted around the garden and to the fullest schaumstoffhaus to trade down the hill. Hui said the mother when they see it.
I am not a playground enjoys sitting in front of the mother. I'd rather go ride, I suggest reading a book or a board game or movie moment of the playground or playing field instead. I hate when I balanced all the ball games, so they are avoiding my last. Fortunately, the children's father is a player and runs almost every night for soccer, indoor hockey or tennis after a ball with the kids. Ice skating on the other hand, I like it and that's why I went today to test the number three skates.
Please note this is a professional looking performance. It is the mother of my children on skates, stick in hand and pallokin is shown in Fig. The situation is genuine, even if the actual game was not running. A number of incentive cheered and mother remained as it remained standing. Translation was difficult, once the reels will not give up on any side. And it happened in the braking schaumstoffhaus either by driving up a fence, or the expectation that rates decrease :).
This is what I get I suppose I have a soft spot. I was already in the Marmara seafront flat roads, sunny days and myself there for taxiing. Hey, roll the scroll wheel. But then three skates, and wanted schaumstoffhaus to show Mom all learned vippaukset and mislead. Arrived schaumstoffhaus at the airport until the first-born, who also got to try rulliksia and play tag with the youngest child.
Istanbul caresses us T-shirt weather. schaumstoffhaus The taxiway after haettiinkin ice cream and it was decided that the summer has begun. I was going to clean out the closet in the evenings in winter clothes and summer dresses to the cabinet work to the site. Does not interfere with the brown legs and sandals. Mihinhän be otherwise put mahdettu?
The great thing!! Remember when loooong many many years after I pulled the skates leg,,, yes awful, but yes, it kind of spine but was ;) Rullailtu are we too and the stock is probably couples three sets of roller skates,,, there is a few years the boys are no longer rullailleet, kivaahan but it is! Tuostahan could really get excited about myself tomorrow .... as long as it is T-shirt weather to here as well ... Easter is a bit promised. 15 April 2014 19:48
The joy of going! I like to skate and every winter my hobbies, but the skates I have not tried. Nice ambience pictures. Here, too, the skies are expected schaumstoffhaus to warm up :) 15 April 2014 20:13
Roller skating is fun! I'm not very good to skate on the ice, but on the tarmac succeed a little better. I do not really have roller skated piiiitkään time, due to the fact that I have not been exchanged slide into the new brake pad: P 15 April 2014 21:18
Kirsi: I, too, remember when I pulled the right skates for a long time on and ventured out on the ice at the rink in Izmit. Not long ago in the past, when it began it work. These rullikset was a challenge, when all the time he tried it the skating style, but was unable to. I hope that you too will soon heat up as the days approach after all, it is wonderful. Maria: I have plans to buy myself the next winter skates. Most may be interested in skating, but perhaps it is now on the ground pyöriminenkin starters. Hietzu: Well now otappas Make a point to put on roller skates spring into shape! February-Maaria these skills in the mine, it was not yet very sweaty. Not afraid schaumstoffhaus to increase the pace so as not able to hold back :). McCloskey: schaumstoffhaus Now I am somewhat amused. schaumstoffhaus I am the epitome of antiliikunnallisuuden. But now I'm trying to take a new direction in life and put myself in motion. It is sort of a now or never-feel to a site. Perhaps the 40-year crisis, or something? April 16, 2014 8.32
Ice skating and roller skating schaumstoffhaus is a wonderful schaumstoffhaus species! In recent skating vintage will soon be five years; when I stopped skating aikuismuodostelmajoukkueessa. Roller skating has been a more

No comments:

Post a Comment