Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A few minutes later, I hear snippets of a phone call that my girlfriend in the kitchen. There was a


I have a somewhat turbulent chapter in my life behind me. A time of much sex, drugs and rock and roll. Not something I'm proud of, but it is now there. At the end of my time in this environment, I met a very nice girl. We continued to keep in touch a few years, and we ended up as the same high school together.
She had been visiting at my house one evening, where we had a typical girl's night. Lots of coffee, laughter and gossip. The night after, when I and my girlfriend sitting on the sofa and watching TV, I find suddenly something thermocol sheets strange in the couch as my friend put in the night before.
My boyfriend laughed at me and thought I was too suspicious. So to prove to him that I was right, I sat down to put a piece of paper on my tongue. After the first being frittered away, I started at number two, but still no effect. Both me and my girlfriend sat waiting for me to see lots of pretty colors, and God knows what. But to no avail.
A few minutes later, I hear snippets of a phone call that my girlfriend in the kitchen. There was a lot of laughter involved, but I managed to catch up "so now she sits in the living room to eat paper, and waiting to see colors or whatever!" He would not say who he had talked to, but I figured that the fast when I turned up at school the next day. My friend came up to me, the wild laughter, and asked her swatches tasted good ...
Fill in the form below or click an icon to log in:
Last post Daten from hell Armed and dangerous! thermocol sheets Såååååååååååååå great! Look at all the pretty colors! World umbilical Search: Archives June 2012 April 2012 Categories My dear Coyte Torolla Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment