Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fight Cool! And I just put at least twenty rolls in ovens, kraft paper rolls came not what I would


1: take the paste on toiletpaper. Here you have to be pretty generous since the paper roll is made of is quite porous and therefore absorbs a great deal. But no loss to so much that it is in thick layers, even if you do not destroy the project if it comes small tears in the cloth will get too much glue napkin to crumble and then race run.
2: Now take the napkin around toiletpaper. There are some on the napkin you use, but my I cut in 4 along the boards and then got just the right size to roll. So I removed the rear layers and leave the napkin on the floor / border before I roll on top and gently roll it around toiletpaper. So I brave lightly with your fingers over to get it to adhere properly before kraft paper rolls I took a new layer of glue on top.
So it's time for the long wait, which are not made for those who are as impatient as me. Because the amount of adhesive used, it takes quite a long time to come on here from. I was going to decorate the box with a magazine rosette, and used the waiting time to make some such. But it turned out that it was too great so when it is left till I start on my next project recycled packaging.
4: As Christmas approaches, chances are that you want to attach a to / from tag on the box. I therefore cut a hole with the idea, pulled a string through and feast on a patch I cut out of scrap paper.
Just to test so I made a till roll that was identical except that I painted white dorulen before I glued on the napkin. Personally I do not think the difference was large enough kraft paper rolls that it is worth the extra work, so I'm not going to spend time there again. kraft paper rolls But I'm going to make more of is to / from the "patches" of puzzle pieces. The handsome with those is that they can be hung on the Christmas tree or other place after they are finished with being from / patches.
For such a good idea! And they were really nice! This made me want to try! Have a nice weekend! October 28, 2011 at. 18.03
Fight Cool! And I just put at least twenty rolls in ovens, kraft paper rolls came not what I would use them ... I have otherwise pulled my gentle giveaway. You did not reach up, unfortunately, but thank you for being with anyway! Consolation kraft paper rolls prize is horror-soup, I think enough - but you have to make yourself :-) Have a great day - and it is well possibly kraft paper rolls some terrible today ... :-) October 31, 2011 at. 24:10
Susanne In an old house in the middle of a small city I live with a two-and four-legged lady. The house is from the 1800s and certainly had not been hurt by a total renovation, but we thrive and if nothing else it lacks charm. kraft paper rolls The residents are a tutte at 12 which is definitely her mother's daughter and a cat Mistress of about 9 Although I am the one trying to keep more or less track of everything. Have questions or want to reach me for other reasons, I reached for: avsusanne@gmail.com View my complete profile
Tutorial: Gift box of roll of toilet paper
reuse (86) redesign (50) Paper (31) Collage (26) apples kraft paper rolls (25) made (21) handbag (15) decoupage (14) domino (14) pillow (14) children (12) Bowls (11) week's favorite ( 11) Christmas (10) China (10) furniture (9) tutorial (9) miscellaneous (8) dress (8) scarf (8) Andres great ideas (7) embroidery (7) crochet piece (7) purse (7) puzzles ( 6) Give away (5) denim (5) crochet (5) pop art (5) application (4) free motion embroidery (4) football (4) hat (4) retro (4) Amio (3) pencil holder (3) interior (3) lamp (3) organization (3) paper mosaic (3) makeup bag (3) chair (3) ATC Cards (2) Vintage (2) bracelet (2) gift wrapping (2) candle (2) taxes (2 ) fabric (2) tunic (2) bathroom kraft paper rolls (1) book (1) trousers (1) cd holder (1) e-bay (1) Heart (1) echinacea (1)
2014 (2) February (1) January (1) 2013 (12) January (1) November (1) October (1) July (1) June (1) May (1) April (3) February kraft paper rolls (2) January (1) 2012 (33) January (1) November (2) October (3) September (2) August kraft paper rolls (3) May (4) April (4) March (5) February kraft paper rolls (4) January (5) 2011 (67) December (6) November (7) October (8) Small owl pillows Tutorial: Gift box of roll of toilet paper down the crochet piece Lampshade in a new guise Fabric Decoupage Tutorial - Jean Pocket fridge magnet Engle change A curtain can hide many sins ... September (5) August (5) July (3) June (4) May (4) April ( 6) March (4) February (6) January (9) 2010 (67) December (9) November (5) October (7) September (7

No comments:

Post a Comment