Friday, June 13, 2014

Picture Window template. Template images by Peepo. Powered by Blogger.


Blog made 50% in order to motivate myself to do more exciting food and 50% because I want to brag and show me when I have been playing creatively in the kitchen. Coming to contain some of each of the food, everything from appetizers to desserts to cakes and the like. I like to decorate my food so that there is probably foam material a part of this.
We buy them like in luxury editions and looks drooling food artists making them. More thinking that it looks difficult, but it is not difficult. At least not if you follow my recipe. it's pretty foolproof. You can be quite creative with snowballs, what should the bottom be made of and what should the foam taste and even chocolate can be creative with. Here is the recipe for my easy snowballs, as little is Odense Marcipans recipe with a few changes that make it easier, and I'm not stingy with the chocolate, which I think should be a good thick layer that says crack when you bite into flødebollen. Here is my easy recipe for 30 snowballs
Roll the marzipan foam material into the thickness you want. I make about 3mm thick bottoms. up 30 circles out with a small glass or the like about 4cm in diameter (again, you can make mini muffins or giant muffins, and then adjust the number. However, remember that it may affect the amount of chocolate, the more small the greater foam material the surface and therefore more chocolate.
Bake for 5 minutes in the oven at 150 degrees until they are slightly golden around the edges. Boil the sugar and water to a syrup. let cook for about 2-5 minutes until you can form a soft ball when you drip a drop in a glass of cold water. It tells the fact that sugar is hot enough to make the right consistency of the foam.
Beat egg whites lightly into a bowl and add with continued whipping sugar in a thin stream into the egg whites. I usually whip it in my kitchen equipment, it offers hands free to handle the very hot sugar without incident.
Here's my trick that makes the coating much easier. I bake for cream buns just for 5min at 150grader after the foam has come. This makes the foam less fragile when they are coated and that is the point all fear. The 5 min baking does not foam hard, but gives the outer membrane of a slightly rubbery texture foam material that can not be felt when they are coated with chocolate. Now we come to the part with the chocolate, you can read many guides on the internet on how to temper chocolate properly. foam material Follow the final ones, because I'm not great to temper chocolate. But I follow the simple instructions. chop the chocolate, melt half of the water bath and stir in the other half in and voila, it had such a fairly foam material temper the chocolate. I prowl Jell-O onto a fork, hold it over the chocolate bowl and then use a spoon to drip the melted chocolate over flødebollen until it is covered. The method here will make profits chocolate just runs down the bowl again. Smart is not it? Sprinkle with coconut, sprinkles foam material or whatever you want. and when it has hardened it is ready to eat. Variants. Part foam in 2-3 portions and add the flavor. e.g.. licorice powder (3-4 tsp to 1/3 of the foam) raspberry flavor and a few crushed berries (flavor of the foam, the taste should foam material be strong to taste through chocolate) foam material Or what about a Christmas version. which met cinnamon in the foam and so species-cookies as bottoms, filling sprayed on with a stjernetylle foam material look like small Christmas foam material trees and sprinkled with green colored coconut? Use your imagination.
2014 (3) March (1) February (2) 2013 (16) December (4) Tips from a singlemor Konfekttid Comfort food and sinning Homemade cream puffs November (1) June (1) May (1) April (1) January (4) January (4) 2012 (9) December (1) November (3) April (3) March (1) February (1)
Nille Bitten by a mad hobby?, I am bitten by many. But when you work full time so they are failing once in a time, so bear with me if my blog gets stuck a few months. foam material But otherwise short on me, I'm a nurse, mother and wife. I am strange and happy to squint me out from the crowd, although it can sometimes feel lonely foam material when you are in the real world. Therefore I would like to flee into the imagination through role play, books, drawing, or the like. Here I also met like-minded people who do not always just follow the flow. Same thing has rubbed off on my son who does not just jump on others' ideas and it makes me proud. View my complete profile
Published by Jan
Picture Window template. Template images by Peepo. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment