Thursday, January 15, 2015

hannaanette January 3, 2015 at 19:01


I am very pleased that Estonia was the only consistent ilubox - The box bears the name of the second order "Christmas Magic", and on the first post just acquainting heradesign superfine its contents. A big thank you RandRilu boys who sent me this nice little box for inspection, without saying it was exciting to discover that they were there, this time away from them. Now I talk more about that in the box was hiding, and as I got to try all the products already, weave in a few sentences, what impression to me there is nothing left. I certainly do not violate them by surprise, who plans to keep a box to subscribe because Unboxed products are different and they are put together on the basis of a questionnaire that is sent to each subscriber that the products are suitable just for you.
Kevin Murphy / Session Spray 9 This travel size hair spray very pleasantly surprised. heradesign superfine The hair will remain the same as before the soft lacquer spraying, yet remains hairstyle. This is the so-called lacquer memory heradesign superfine - you can turn your hair after styling it yourself sasida or let the wind to do it (today's weather tested) any later spilled from his back. Mostly I just tukaga windy weather emergency, heradesign superfine the hair I have those that remain standing when the wind coming from the room. :) But really, it seems to me that this varnish had noted that my bangs should instead be on his face, and when the little fingers contributed, it was again beautifully straight. Varnish should work equally well with other hairdesign, such as curls - setting them in waves, lock the clamp and let glaze over, then comb or any number of SAS, the curls should run nicely back into place. As I try to never be sure if one matches koonustangid'm worried.
Coastal SCENTS / 2.50 Meigipintsel Coastal SCENTS brush over me is also very pleased. So sorry that their website ordering is changed so immensely expensive, if I'm not mistaken, over $ 20. Years ago, it was certainly much cheaper, I ordered from there several times, heradesign superfine they are a very good price and good quality brushes and cosmetics.
Dikson STAMI Ker / Newgen shampoo shampoo and mask did not leave me a special impression, it was very liquid, completely odorless, it is foaming, and especially after washing the hair went strangely pusasse and interconnected nodes. Mask liked much more. Although the smell was disgusting and very little has changed masculine mask the hair very soft and smooth. Smell thankfully disappeared after the hair from drying heradesign superfine out quickly.
Decleor / Hydra Floral Activator Rich Moisture Cream Cream Decleor'i This is my favorite out of the box - pleasantly mild odor, absorbs quickly and üliniisutav. My oily, but pindkuivale skin fits very well in the time of cold now. Happy to have the full size jar of shells.
Grimaces / Cheek Blush 8.50 This Dutch company grimaces heradesign superfine Eye Makeup Blush is a very good pigemendi and persistence, this brand products are used as make-up artists and grimmeerijad. While the tone fits very well with my blue eyes, blush but is a little too orange, at least in the winter time for sure. The package will be sure to download the content, not the special beauty of the persecuted.
All of which gives my ludupeale just a little extra volume is more than welcome. I have absolutely no juuksevahu people, the ones I have tried the hair stuck together, or quickly changed to black. This foam is designed specifically as a root and it can be quite intimidating to spray close to the scalp. heradesign superfine The hair will remain soft and flexible and can really volume. Smell is also pleasant. My faith was restored juuksevahtudesse. :)
My, how much was in the box magusasõltlase delight in homemade hot chocolate with a stick vahukommiga to be put in the hot milk, and melted when the heart is a nice hot chocolate drink is ready - super!
Kel was one matches the desire to subscribe to the Magic of Christmas, you can do so HERE. The box costs 10 , the contents of the box, however, is definitely worth more - the value of my cubicle without meters have over 37 . Leaflet was quite a lot of great products you can find more out of the box, for example, Kitoko'lt and Tahe'lt.
RandRilu BOX'ist first to write here, if anyone has the desire to compare life in brackish or box is not changed, as in the previous domestic iluboxidega our sorrow happened. I think it is too little, heradesign superfine even better this time, but it can also be a chocolate heart that loved me horribly. :)
hannaanette January 3, 2015 at 19:01
I did at the end of the subscription boxile, very nice to come back to us iluboxid. I have not yet received a response, or still write. Birchbox is very acute, ipsy etc ... unfortunately, this is not such a wide selection Delete Reply
The box very nice! Christmas made me a budget of 1: 0, so am looking forward to when the financial situation improves, and then the (very likely) subscribe to the center of the box - it seems to be worthwhile heradesign superfine stuff, and 10 euros for it is in my opinion a very reasonable amount .. or even a little bit: ) I particularly like that they have their own kodul

No comments:

Post a Comment