Thursday, January 22, 2015

Since yesterday was more like


Näoseebist begin with. I bought this in Tallinn department store beauty, paid 6.9. Publ soap products can also be purchased from the official online store publ Soap, Facial where the cost 6 . The packaging says that the soap cleanses, moisturizes and restores. Before use, remove eye make-up with soap, because I use a waterproof mascara. Soap is jet black, which may initially be worried rubbing the hands of a dark gray foam. It also needs a little getting used to the smell. When I started styrofoam blocks to rinse the soap off, I felt my hands along the face of "squealing". After the rinsing the soap off the feeling was wonderful - I breathed a sigh of facial skin! It was a very strange feeling because I can not think of any other product styrofoam blocks ever own face got so clean. However, my facial skin became briefly a little "tear down", but that is probably because I do not have oily facial skin, but rather normal. Thus, people with dry skin product that I would not recommend it highly. This soap is five points 4 points. Recommended! :)
Now pediküüriseebist. I bought this as Tallinna Kaubamaja 6.4 for the website that you can afford to buy soap for 5.5. Soap contains magusmandlikivi pellets and pimskivipuru that give the soap exfoliating effect. The smell reminds me of the classic soap laundry soap and some kind of spice mixture. Effects on so much that the soap in the chorus and the legs were really nice and soft after (and still is :)). Arguably the soap removes deep dirt, which I unfortunately do not know how to evaluate, but I believe that it will make it! :) Pediküüriseep was also elected styrofoam blocks Anne & Style ilulemmikuks in 2011, this soap will be 5 points from me! Also recommends!
Since yesterday was more like "pediküüritatud," then I will be immediately Palmers'i Foot Magic jalakreemist. I have long been looking for a good foot cream, and since I was already so tired of searching for the right of that, I grabbed off the shelf Palmers'i foot cream. This is the 'best beauty product Cosmopolitan 2013 "winner. styrofoam blocks The packaging states that cream deeply moisturizes rough, dry skin and leaves your feet feeling soft and smooth. Its smell ... It is
I-LI-Me-NE! This will make your legs ülipehmeks and although the texture of the cream, it seems that your feet remain after the fat is absorbed by it perfectly. This cream has paid 6.8 Tallinn department store. I think that the points are clear .. 5 am satisfied! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment