Friday, January 16, 2015

In the evening, the girl, however, a surprise cheap bubble wrap to me. Indeed, he himself had been


31.03 ... Today was kinda giddy day. We were like that. Most of the time, I tried to be quiet in my apartment. In the meantime, we visited the local stores with a girl because the girl's father had given eighty dollar poekaardi that he could afford to buy lükikesed jeans. They also got me. It seemed to me that they are a bit big olind. Often people bulk up your purchase the greater things than it should. Since most of the shops around cheap bubble wrap here today were busy, the Poodle from an hour. Evening party's father cheap bubble wrap called us over tea at a restaurant to eat. Proper name is Benjy's. And it really is just across the road. At the table, talked and made fun of. I made attacks on his father, because he had thrown a look at one of the exotic woman behind me. Funny was when he thought he päikseprilliklaasid is not predictable, but for the fact was, and still very much. I do not understand why he felt that they were not. Perhaps you have seen his eyes out of our eyeglass lens as well. So I saw all the time how he looked at the eyes of women. Was kinda comical. Also, he asked a lot of questions from me, whether I am satisfied with life, and what I thought of coming cheap bubble wrap here, and I thought loodsin. cheap bubble wrap Also, he told me that thought that this time I have the Mustang somewhere lömminud, and since I am asking a lot and do a lot of notes, then he told me that I'm the Queen's mailing list. It was so comical. For a moment, even the serious, because the tone with which he said it was a serious and suspicious. As for the bride's complaint. I took the wine because the waiter had to ask the waiter, and since I did not say yes right away when his father started to say that it is a good sample of the wine. Well, I tried was ok! Liked it! I do not know how to evaluate these wines.
Also, he looked at me and said - Liisa you could buy your new sunglasses, they are simply no longer fit! I was silent for a moment, and then said that I've been looking for, but have not been, and nor am I a not suffering, because I like them and that's the most important thing. After all, they are to him the last century and it is not fashionable. And these are not the designer's name / logo on it.
Since I do not have reached the end of their pizza to eat then let the two pieces in a lead pack. After eating, we left the father still wallow in and of itself went to buy ice cream. And by the way! In the evening, while at home I discovered that I had a pizza box to the left to take! While still a nice girl! And no one mentioned cheap bubble wrap anything about ...
In the evening, the girl, however, a surprise cheap bubble wrap to me. Indeed, he himself had been Ületee at a shop and I bought a basket of eggs holidays with chocolate eggs inside of her choice. Dad was not just a girl, according to the spirit was ecstatic, but the girl had called and wanted to do it. Well, after all, very nice!
Tuesday 15:01 - 17:01 Thursday
2014 (131) August (7) July (6) June (3) May (26) April (18) March (32) February (28) January (11) 2013 (225) December (33) November (18) October (5) August (1) July (10) July (32) May (32) April (25) Sunday, 04.27 28.04 Saturday, 26/04 Friday, 25/04 Thursday, 4/24 Wednesday 23:04 Tuesday, 04/22 Monday, 21/04 Sunday, 20.04 Saturday, 4/18 Thursday - Friday, 04/17 Wednesday, cheap bubble wrap 15/04 Monday 19:04 - 16:04 Tuesday, 14/04 Sunday, 04.13 Saturday, 04.12 Wednesday Friday, 10.04 - 04.11 Thursday, cheap bubble wrap 04/09 Tuesday, 04/08 Monday, 04/07 Sunday, 06.04 Saturday, 04/05 Friday, 01/04 Monday - Thursday, 1/31 4:04 Sunday, 03.30 Saturday Thursday 28.03 - 29.03 Friday March (23) February (27) January (19) 2012 (38) December (28) November (10)
A little bit ..
6 months ago
My years in the US


No comments:

Post a Comment